Call for projects: Fête des Lumières 2021
As the 2020 edition of the Fête des Lumières was only partially held due to the health context, most of its programming has been postponed for the 2021 edition. Only three (3) new lots are therefore proposed this year as public contracts:
- Fourvière Hill
- Quai Romain Rolland
- Rue de la République
The artworks will be part of the « Grands Projets » programming (« major projects »). Artists and creatives therefore have to follow the public tenders procedure, detailed here (in French): Consult the notice for the 2021 artistic programme
Deadline: 13 May 2021 (midnight).
Documents may only be sent electronically via the City of Lyon’s public tenders portal: http://marches2.lyon.fr/accueil.htm. Please note that applications sent by email will not be considered!
The complete list of documents to be provided is indicated in the consultation regulations.
The Fête des Lumières is on LUCI’s Light Festival Calendar!
More on Lyon on LUCI’s website:
- LUCI and 3 member cities launch new EU project on permanent light art
- Call for projects: Fête des Lumières 2021
- City of Lyon receives national award for new tunnel lighting
- Lyon Light Festival Forum 2020 – A celebration of creative light for unprecedented times
- Call for projects – Fête des Lumières 2020
- Cities during Covid19: thanking and honouring through light
- Call for « Emergence » Projects – Lyon Fête des Lumières 2020
- Lyon Light Festival Forum 2019 – lighting cities with poetry and humanity
- Lyon launches Lumen – lighting hub of the future
- New lighting for Ho Chi Minh City Museum of Fine Arts