Get your access to the LUCI Hub,
the new online knowledge-sharing platform for LUCI members
LUCI Hub Terms & Conditions
- The LUCI Hub is a collaborative knowledge-sharing platform created by and for LUCI members, and our European Union projects and partners.
- The services provided in the LUCI Hub are offered as part of your active LUCI membership and are partly funded by European Union projects.
- Up to two individuals per LUCI member can have access to the LUCI Hub; access for additional users per member can be made available at LUCI’s discretion based on activities and implication.
- By filling out this form, you opt-in to join the « LUCI Hub » platform engineered by our service provider Elium.
- You will soon receive an email from the LUCI Hub with your login to connect to the platform where you will find more detailed rules and regulations.
The data entered in the form will be electronically processed for the LUCI Hub. The recipient of the data is LUCI Association and Elium. In order to provide you with this service, the data you provide to LUCI in this form will be transferred and processed by Elium which will perform applicable processing activities.
In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the French law « Informatique et Libertés » of January 6, 1978 as amended, you have the right to access and rectify any information that concerns you. If you wish to exercise this right and obtain information about yourself, please contact LUCI Association at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us if you wish LUCI to delete all information that we have on you.
Image © City of Rotterdam