Call for projects Lyon Light Festival 2017
The call for projects is open for the next edition of the Lyon light festival, the Fete des Lumieres, taking place from the 7th to the 10th of December 2017.
Are you an artist working with light? Do you enjoy working in the public space, designing installations that interact with the urban environment?
Apply to create a light installation for the Lyon Light Festival 2017!
Artists and other lighting professionals are invited to submit applications proposing projects for 8 sites in the city centre of Lyon.
The details can be seen on the City of Lyon public tender website: http://marches2.lyon.fr/avis/index.cfm?fuseaction=marchesP.affM2&IDM=380094&affLogo=true&affLien=true&serveur=MPI&CFID=67242670&CFTOKEN=6aa8e2e07a30e23a-FAB3C87D-E60C-D8FE-B7388D328CBD68A7
The English version can be found in the section “Dossier de Consultation des entreprises”. Each “lot” contains text in English.
Deadline: Thursday 11 May, 12 noon sharp.
More information at: www.fetedeslumieres.lyon.fr
You can submit your project application in 3 different ways:
1. Deposit it at the “Direction de la Commande Publique” 10 quai Jean Moulin 69001, Lyon; open from Monday to Friday 9am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm.
2. Send by registered post with acknowledgement of receipt or by a courier service. The time of reception is valid (and not the sending stamp). Be careful, public holidays may cause postal delays.
3. By electronic transmission: please note that this does not simply involve sending your file by email. Carefully follow the instructions on the City of Lyon public tender website.
Please also note:
– electronic signatures are not valid. All administrative documents need to be signed in original.
– carefully identify your file as an application for the public tender and mark « DO NOT OPEN » on the envelope.
Photo: Muriel Chaulet – Fete des Lumieres 2014 – Incandescence – Severine Fontaine – IKB and Airstar