Second edition of LUCI magazine Cities & Lighting available online
LUCI’s bi-annual magazine showcases urban lighting projects worldwide and addresses the key issues in the domain.
The second edition, released this April, features:
- a focus on heritage lighting
- an interview with the Chairman of the International Year of Light 2015 Steering Committee
- a look at research on light for health and well-being in smart cities
- an interview with the United Nations Environment Programme on lighting in developing countries
- and articles on various lighting initiatives from around the world…