Luminothérapie 2015 in Montreal: finalists announced
The Quartier des Spectacles Partnership has announced the finalists for the 2015-16 edition of the Luminothérapie competition.
The concept is required to showcase and enliven the Place des Festivals with a luminous and audible primary work that can be enjoyed both day and night, in addition to video projections for the nine permanent projection sites in the Quartier.
- Architecture Open Form in collaboration with Induktion Groupe Conseil, Samuel Bernier-Lavigne, Elizabeth Laferrière, Je Thème and Olivier Ouellet-Hébert
- artificiel and in situ atelier d’architecture
http://www.artificiel.org/ & http://atelierinsitu.com/
- Lateral Office, CS Design Inc, Irregular, Maotik, Mitchell Akiyama and EGP Group
http://lateraloffice.com/ & http://designcs.ca/
- Renée d’Amours Architecte, Atelier Gris, Yan Breuleux and Louis-Philippe St-Arnault
http://www.damoursarchitecte.com/ & http://ateliergrismontreal.com/
- Stéphanie Henry, Jeanne Faure, Olivier Schmitt and Jean de Giacinto
http://stephaniehenry.fr/ & http://www.jeannefaure.com
All proposals received, along with the jury’s report, will be released to the public in October, at the same time as the winner is announced. The winning project will be presented from December 10, 2015 to January 31, 2016.
More information on the competition at: mtlunescodesign.com/luminotherapie2015