The SMART-SPACE Knowledge Centre (KC) aims to make the best use of knowledge on urban lighting and encourage peer-to-peer exchanges within the North West Europe region.
This is your opportunity to join a community who actively shares ideas, knowledge & inspiration on the issues of urban lighting!
To learn more, download the flyer by clicking on the image.
Terms & Conditions
- Your registration to the SMART-SPACE Knowledge Centre is an individual subscription. The opinions expressed within the SMART-SPACE KC engage only yourself and will not be disseminated outside of the SMART-SPACE KC without your explicit consent.
- By filling out this form, you opt-in to join the SMART-SPACE KC plugged into the “LUCI Hub” platform engineered by LUCI’s service provider Elium.
- LUCI Association reserves the right to automatically unsubscribe non active users after a 6-month period of inactivity.
- The data entered in the form will be electronically processed for the LUCI Hub. The recipient of the data is LUCI Association and Elium. In order to provide you with this service, the data you provide to LUCI in this form will be transferred and processed by Elium which will perform applicable processing activities.
- In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the French law “Informatique et Libertés” of January 6, 1978 as amended, you have the right to access and rectify any information that concerns you. If you wish to exercise this right and obtain information about yourself, please contact LUCI Association at email@example.com. You can also contact us if you wish LUCI to delete all information that we have on you.