L’Acte Lumière is an independent lighting design agency.
L’Acte Lumière is involved in all the domains of “urban” lighting and more particularly:
- Lighting Masterplan
- Urban lighting in public space
- Architectural light in Heritage and contemporary architecture
- Enhancement of “night landscape”
- Festive illuminations
- Lighting consulting
Each “Act of Light” is implemented through a step by step process:
- Definition of the stakes, through the analysis of problems and objectives.
- Listening and exchange, to bring to the foreground “projects” and not stereotypes.
- Sharing the conceptual design and its evolutions with the various actors of the project.
- Transposition of feasibility through rigorous and controlled technical writing.
- Active presence all along the project assuring that initials targets are attained.
- Final review through the sensitive intervention of the light designer.
The thought processes of the agency is expressed in its name – every project is a voluntary and dynamic “Act”, associating light and shadow to express : Sense and Scenery, the Functional and the “Generous”, as well as social and emotional ties.
Portfolio available on request at firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIN ACTIVITY:Lighting design
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES: 3